Adult High School
Text Messaging Assistance!
Yes, we're available to help while campuses are closed. Text us at 407.708.2153. You will receive a response as soon as possible during normal business hours.
Are you ready to earn your high school diploma and move up in life? The Adult High School at Seminole State College has helped thousands of students get back on track, earn their degrees and accomplish their goals.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Seminole State continues to follow state and county guidelines for social distancing, stay-at-home orders and other measures to minimize the spread of the novel coronavirus. Seminole State College campuses and physical facilities remain closed to employees and students until further notice. Adult High School classes have been moved to an online format while faculty and staff work remotely.
Even though we are all dealing with some significant changes, here are some things to remember:
- Even if you have never taken online classes before, we will make sure that you can succeed in our virtual classroom.
- Our award-winning professors can teach you by video on your computer or mobile device.
- Advisors are available via email, phone and video to help you from application all the way to graduation and everything in between.
Although we all must work remotely for a while, know that we are still ready to help you get back on track and achieve your academic and career goals.
How to Get Started
The cost for Adult High School courses is a flat fee of $30 per semester. New students must be 17 years old before their first class begins. The Academic Foundations Calendar shows semester start and end dates, and the Adult High School Schedule shows upcoming classes. Please see the Adult High School 招生 page to learn more about applying, class registration and new student orientation.
- Admission to the Adult High School for new students
- Registration for current students
- Current course schedule
- Graduation requirements
- Department directory
- Frequently asked questions about the Adult High School
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m on Fridays. If you have questions about the Adult High School send us an email. You can also call or text us at 407.708.2153.