The HelpDesk is the face of the Computing and Telecommunication Services Department and the central location for handling computer and telecommunications problems, whether on campus or off, for all Seminole State College campuses.
The HelpDesk staff can provide immediate employee support for many hardware and software issues; however, more complicated issues must be forwarded to a technician, who will work with users to resolve them.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: Closed over the summer
- Saturday: 9:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
- Phone: 407.708.2000 (ext. 2000 from a campus phone)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org