Student Activity & Service Fee Budget Committee Meetings
The Student Activity & Service Fee Budget Committee is holding a public meeting on the following dates and times. Per Florida Statutes, the meeting is open to guests although they may not actively participate. If you'd like to attend either of the meetings, please contact Dr. Jan Lloyd for Zoom information.
- Thursday, May 14th from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20th from 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Seminole State College's Office of Student Life provides a learning-centered environment that complements its academic programs. Student Life enhances the overall educational experience of students through the development of, exposure to, and participation in, campus activities, leadership development, Student Government, clubs and organizations, and volunteer opportunities.
The Office of Student Life promises to:
- Organize a comprehensive activities schedule for all Seminole State students to enjoy.
- Promote learning and personal growth in students by encouraging specific student leadership development outcomes.
- Prepare students for leadership roles and responsibilities by sponsoring exemplary leadership training, education opportunities and development activities. These activities may include leadership conferences, institutes and club training.
- Support and promote student involvement in campus governance through participation in the Student Government Association (SGA).
- Encourage student involvement in community service through participation in the Student Volunteers Program.
- Assist students in gaining varied leadership experiences at Seminole State and beyond.
- Enhance cultural awareness and appreciation through diversity programs.
To learn more about Student Life at Seminole State or to obtain additional information about our programs and services, contact Mauricio Garcia, assistant director of student life, or Adriana P. Christenson, student life office supervisor, at 407.708.2611.